Header

Friday 27 September 2013

Free Photo Editor for your Photos

I have just been having fun with the wonderful photo editor PicMonkey - and its FREE. Thanks PicMonkey.

Using this editor you can make lovely collages of your favourite photos. Have a look at a couple I just made.


Duck and hens in my garden
 
 
This one is of my favourite hens and duck. It's nice to group them together. Similar things always look more impressive when they are grouped together. They become unified.
 


Black and white collage of birdbath
 
 
Here is another photo collage. I took the photo in colour of a birdbath which I had mosaicked. It looks very lovely in bright blues. I changed the colour in Photoshop Elements to black and white. This will make a nice print later on. Then I put it in PicMonkey, curved the corners and put a red frame around it.
 
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment