Header

Saturday 9 November 2013

Flowers on Pinterest

New-fangled Technology

Last night it was difficult to sleep so I had fun pinning photos of the flowers in my garden on Pinterest.

I'm still working out how to use all these new-fangled internet programs - there's Facebook, Twitter, Pintereset and Blogger. There are business pages on Facebook and different pages of Pinterest.

Then there is the trouble of trying to get your photos to do just what you want them to do and be the size you want them to be,

How would you find my page if you weren't me? Really, I don't know, but I suppose you could put in my name somewhere and I would pop up. Is that how it goes?

Anyway, I put lots of photos of the beautiful flowers in my back garden and a few from my front garden. The front garden still needs a lot of work and is about to get a revamp.

Lily

Here are a couple of flowers from my front garden. Can any one tell me anything about this unusual lily? I have not seen it anywhere else but in my flower garden.


An unusual lily
 
 

Rosebud

Rose buds are always a delight. This one has such a red shade yet when it opens it is a yellow rose. Ahh, the glories of nature.

 
 

Artwork

I also pinned some of my artwork to my board so you might like to see it.
 
Cheers till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment