Header

Sunday 16 March 2014

Free Sites to Enhance your Photos

Things I Like to Do

I must tell you - I like -

  • writing my blogs and books
  • painting - arty stuff, that is
  • being amused by my chickens
  • spending time catching up with family
  • gardening
  • taking photos
and - I'm a bit of a computer addict.

Now this computer geek business can involve all of these things because I can take photos of a lot of this stuff. Then I can manipulate the photos. 

Here are some examples and the programs I use.

Photo Manipulation Programs


Photoshop

Making a sepia photo.
www.photoshop.com/
A photo make into sepia using Photoshop

Free Photo Manipualtion Programs

Picmonkey

Making collages and designs.
www.picmonkey.com/

Collage made in Picmonkey
Design made in Picmonkey

FotoFlexer

Manipulating photos. 
http://fotoflexer.com/ 

Using Coloursketck on FotoFlexer
There is so much you can do, and these are only a few programs I use. Try them for yourself and let me know how you go. If you want help contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment